03 March 2009

HEALING MEDITATION


CHAKRA MANDALA AFFIRMATIONS

It can helps to reinforce the balancing of chakras.


MULADHARA (the first or root chakra)
Affirmation: I am safe. I trust in the natural flow of life.



SVADHISTHANA (the second or sacral chakra)
Affirmation: I am happy in my body and I express my sexuality freely.



MANIPURA (the third or solar chakra)
Affirmation: I am good to myself. I am peace with all I see.



ANAHATA (the fourth or heart chakra)
Affirmation: I think and act with unconditional love for myself and all others.



VISHUDHA (the fifth or throat chakra)
Affirmation: I freely express my truth.



ADJNA (the sixth or third eye chakra)
Affirmation: I freely create my own reality. I trust my inner vision. The colors associated with the third eye chakra are indigo and gold.



SAHASRARA (the seventh or crown chakra)
Affirmation: I accept my spirituality. I am thankful for my life and who I am.




xLen>ru Googlec
SAHASRARA (седьмой или корона чакра) заявляют: я принимаю мою духовность. Я благодарен за мою жизнь, и кто я.